Sunday, February 26, 2012

This Week's Menu

Hey guys...sorry I disappeared again.  I've been cooking, just haven't been great with tracking my meals...again.  Goodness, this could be the story of my life.  How on earth do you stay motivated??  I always seem to lose it after 3-4 weeks.  I'm over it.  I'm over the meal planning, I'm over figuring out all the points for the meals I'm eating.  I'm even over cooking.  I seriously thought by paying for a meal plan I'd get excited again but it's just not happening :(

Anyway, here's what's on the menu for this week:

Monday:  Garlic Chicken Linguini and salad
Tuesday:  Turkey Burgers with Avocado Sauce and honey carrots (I'll probably skip the carrots and go for a salad instead)
Wednesday:  Crockpot Ham and Beans with cornbread (and another salad, I'm sure)
Thursday:  BBQ Pulled Pork (another crockpot meal, but we're heading to the Houston Livestock Show and like to come home to some BBQ Pork!)
Friday:  Cajun Shrimp and Rice (I love Lent...we eat more shrimp during lent than any other time of the year)
Saturday:  Probably leftovers.  No, sandwiches for the girls and a date night for Mommy and Daddy!  YAY!!  We're going to a Mexican restaurant downtown call Cyclone Anaya's.  Eric's been there before but I haven't.  But seriously, how can you NOT like Mexican??

I haven't worked up the points plus values for these dinners yet, but when I do I'll post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment