Thursday, February 9, 2012

FREE Smoothie!

I found a great smoothie that has ZERO Points Plus values!!  I'm pretty much addicted to Pinterest (but who isn't??) and found this recipe while looking for some weight loss motivation.  Here's a picture of this smoothie taken from this blog.  (I took a picture of mine with my cell phone but haven't loaded it to my computer...)



For the full details of this smoothie, here's the direct link to her recipe.  I actually had to make two of these smoothies this morning.  I made one but before I got around to drinking it, my girls had finished over half of it!  I let them share the rest of it and made a fresh one for myself :)

Seriously, guys, try this one out!  It is so much better than I expected.  You can't go wrong!  AND, you can use any kind of frozen fruit in it.  If you use blueberries or other dark fruit, it won't be as bright green as the one in the picture, but it'll still be delicious.  I made one with mixed berries the other day and it was amazing.  My favorite, though is the frozen mixture of strawberries, peaches, mango and pineapple.  YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment