Friday, April 30, 2010

Oops!

I never came back to let you know how the rest of my grilling week went...It would've gone well except I had so many leftovers in my fridge that I couldn't cook anymore.  I seriously had to eat what was in the fridge because I hate being wasteful.  Well, I also hate eating leftovers, but I didn't want to just throw food away.  Since then we've been back to eating sandwiches and eggs.  Maybe I need to set smaller goals instead of a goal for the entire week.  I think I was overwhelmed with doing so much cooking when I hadn't done much at all for so long.  Eric's coming home next Tuesday so I'm sure I'll be doing more cooking while he's home.  I'm also sure we'll be eating out more.  We already have plans to go to The Cheesecake Factory and I'm sure there will be plenty of other places Eric wants to go.  Hopefully I'll even get him to cook a meal or two!!  :)

So, I'll be back to blogging about my cooking adventures when I get back into it.  I don't see me cooking much more this weekend.  I plan on eating more leftovers this weekend and making a frozen pizza on Sunday.  Exciting, huh?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment